RINA Services propose technical assistance, auditing and risk management services in the various fields of engineering, to supply industrial products and to train specialised staff in a relationship of close partnership and collaboration.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Design verification
- Inspection and testing of materials, components and production processes, supervision of outsourced processes
- Expediting at suppliers
- Supplier qualification
- Site supervision
- Technical Assistance
- Assessment of occupational health and safety risks
- Verification of existing safety documentation
- Risk Analysis
- Security analysis and assessment
- Quality certification (ISO 9000),
- Environmental certification (ISO 14001 and EMAS),
- Occupational health and safety certification (OHSAS 18001)
- Ethical certification (SA 8000),
- Qualification of personnel, welding processes and non-destructive testing personnel.
Ultimately, this sector has incidence on green house gases emissions and resources consumption: the Certification and Services Division offers services that aim to stimulate an economic growth based on energy efficiency and resources conservation, on line with "sensitive mechanisms" contemplated by Kyoto Protocol (ETS, CDM). For the CDM service the Certification and Services Division does not validate/verify any CDM projects in which a Company of the group has carries out specific advisory services.