Services – Nursing homes – Guidelines for the application of the UNI EN ISO 9000 standards
- Care homes for the elderly.
Reasons and benefits
- Additional guarantee to clients, users, guests or relatives concerning the humanisation and qualification of the relationship with the person received, compliance with the standards of assistance and welcome, attention and ability to manage behavioural and health criticalities which characterise this particular category of people.
- Integrable with and additional to ISO 9001.
- Reference for quality management system certification in structures for the elderly.
- Defines general requirements for social-health-assistance processes such as:
- requirements to develop the processes;
- definition of guest’s needs;
- definition of roles and responsibilities.