In the Nuclear Sector, RINA Services has maintained and developed, over the years, significant experience and professionalism.
RINA Services team consists of technicians that have operated on the Italian nuclear plants of Caorso, Trino, Alto Lazio, Cirene, Pec, Pun.
The team recently operated at the Saluggia plant, and is presently working on the Mochovce plant (Units 3&4), in Slovakia.
Besides the ISO 9001 standards, RINA Services has specific knowledge of the following norms:
- IAEA SAFETY STDS
- ANSI N45.2
- IEEE STDS
- ASME III (NCA 3800 – NCA 4000)
In 2009, RINA signed an important cooperation agreement with Ansaldo Nucleare for the exclusive supply of Supplier Qualification, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, inspections and tests services for the development of nuclear plants in Italy and abroad, following Italian operators.
RINA is thus able to provide national industry with a broad range of personalized services customized to the Client organization and its specific needs.
The services proposed are:
Assistance and support for
- Quality system implementation relating to typical nuclear standards
- Qualification of suppliers of services and components for nuclear plants
- Product qualification plan preparation following specific technical needs of the final client or norms such as the IEEE standard
- Preparation of offers by suppliers that want to participate in commercial tenders
- Product development and supply of services for nuclear plants
For the nuclear market, RINA Services also provides
- Follow up on supplies and tests
- Site Quality Supervision